Laser vaginal tightening is a breakthrough for the restoration process of the youthful vagina while improving the stress of urinary incontinence. Many women suffer from this problem (vaginal looseness) due to aging, childbirth, and other types of reasons. It is a form of decreased sensation with sex. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation is the best process to take care of this ailment.
Vaginal looseness can diminish self-esteem and confidence. Many sexually active women commonly report this problem as it brings an impact on personal relationships. Women going through such problems become sad, frustrated, embarrassed to come up with the problem. In Dubai, with the help of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment, this can be cured easily.
What is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
It helps in restoring the youthful state of a vagina. It is the best process through which a patient can improve the stress of urinary incontinence. It uses the Alma CO2 laser technology for delivering thermal energy and fractionated light for assisting the vaginal mucosa revitalization process.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation is required when a woman experiences vaginal looseness. The diagnosis process begins with proper determination of lifestyle, existing & current medication process, and dietary inclusions daily. LVR surgery is painless and is done without anesthesia or even downtime.
The treatment of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation opts when the wall of the vagina change due to various reasons. These include dryness, reduction in enjoyment, or pain during intercourse. If you face severe vaginal dryness or itching in the area, consider opting for this exceptional non-surgical treatment procedure.
Signs & Symptoms
Dryness is experienced after menopause, and the elasticity is reduced with aging or after childbirth. Repeated vaginal infections can also cause a loss of elasticity. If you love being pounded by your man and want to increase the pleasure during sexual intercourse, consider opting for this treatment process.
How does the procedure work?
This is a non-surgical treatment. It is a specialized laser probe that is inserted into the vagina and rotated at 360 degrees. The light beam exerted from the device penetrates the epithelium of the vagina and targets the tissue. This helps in the production of new collagen. The energy from the probe causes micro-damage to the tissues in the vagina. This results in tricking the body to repair itself with the growth of new cells and collagen.
Who needs Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
LVR treatment is usually opted for by several women, including those who are suffering from endometriosis, incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic relaxation, stress urinary incontinence, and vaginal prolapse. It is recommended to opt for the treatment after waiting for three months after childbirth.
Consult your Plastic Surgeon for Treatment Options
Before opting for the procedure, make sure to consult some important questions with the surgeon. These include:
- Lifestyle pattern
- Choice of diets
- Medication and supplementations
- Recent pregnancy reports (if any)
- Childbirth reports (if any)
- Problems related to obesity
- Your age
Preparing before Surgery
A basic pelvic examination is often conducted before the surgery procedure to determine whether you are a good and compatible candidate for this treatment. The post preparation process depends on the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation types. Some patients are also asked to prepping up their bowel before the surgery.
You Should Know
- Surgery Duration
- The duration for each surgery is not specific. It depends on the patient’s condition. In most cases, a single surgery lasts for about ten minutes. However, it is not a single surgery that ends the treatment process. It is recommended to go for at least 2 to 3 seating with an interval of 4 to 6 weeks. Some people may even require more appointments as per the necessity.
- Recovery Time
- Women undergoing Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai can resume their daily routine after 1 to 3 days. However, they must not go for sexual activities for at least a week. It is often advised to use a tampon for 4 to 5 days after the procedure is complete. To achieve the best results, patients can go for maintenance treatment after every 2 to 3 years.
- Depending on the procedure, a Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation can be done under local or general anesthesia. The type of anesthesia can be consulted with the surgeon or anesthesiologist. The anesthesia process is implemented to temporarily block specific nerves in the vaginal area to reduce tickling and other types of complications during the surgery.
- Stay in Hospital
- These procedures are done in a clinical office setting and do not require to stay in a hospital. The overall procedure is hardly a matter of 30 minutes to one hour (depending on the treatment’s extent), including the waiting time, so patients need not worry about hospital stays.
Expectations/ Results after Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
Most patients experience a normal life and perform their daily activities after the treatment procedure. LVR treatment recommends staying away from sexual intercourse for at least a week. Patients must be prepared to experience pleasure or increased vaginal sensation after the treatment. The lubrication of the vagina will be improved with intense orgasms.
Risk factors are very rare when it comes to these procedures. Very few women experience watery discharge from the vagina. Some may even experience spotting, but these are only for a couple of days. Some women have also reported experiencing slight redness or swelling in the area.
Cost of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
The cost varies in different countries and Dubai is one of the most recommendable cities for this treatment. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation costs are not too expensive here, and thus, patients can easily for such treatment procedures. As a rule of thumb, make sure to choose the best surgeon to prevent post complications.