Buttock Augmentation or gluteal augmentation is the best process for improving the size or contour of the buttocks. This is generally done with the help of fat grafting, buttock implants, or sometimes with the help of two.
Buttock Augmentation helps in improving the tone and shape of underlying tissues inside the buttocks. These tissues are responsible for supporting the fat content and skin in the area. Different factors contribute to poor elasticity in the tissues. They are sun damage, aging, fluctuations in weight, pregnancy, and other genetic factors.
What is Buttock Augmentation?
Buttock enhancement is the process of lifting, enlarging, and firming up the buttocks. Such enhancements are required when buttocks lack in volume or get misshapen due to genetic problems.
Diagnosis is an important part of understanding the required formula or chalk out the ideal plan for Buttock Augmentation. To get the best results, it is pivotal to implement the best technique depending on the patient’s physical condition. Therefore, the surgeon must have an eye for aesthetic details covered by extensive training and knowledge.
As discussed before, different types of causes lead buttocks to go out of shape. These include sun damage, weight loss, failing to lose weight, genetic problems, and others. However, some want to undergo this treatment only for the sake of aesthetic appeal.
Signs & Symptoms
Some of the common symptoms include:
- Losing tenderness in the buttock region
- Pants are not fitting in well
- Stressed butt region
- Failing to have the right or desired curve
- Feeling numbness in the buttocks
How does the procedure work?
Most of the Buttock Augmentation processes are done by removing the excess fat from the lower back. Liposuction for the back area is important for creating the slope that leads to a firm buttock. This gives a projected and strong buttock. The fats are re-injected in the buttocks through tiny incisions to adjust the overall size.
Who needs Buttock Augmentation?
Due to various complications, the buttocks undergo dimensional changes. However, one of the most common issues is fat hypertrophy. Patients can opt for Buttock Enhancement & Reshaping surgery when:
- He/she has lost significant weight, and it is stable for at least a year
- One who is overweight and is failing to get the desired result even after physical activities and changes in diet
- He/she is looking for something different in the buttock region, especially for aesthetic appeal
- He/she is suffering from poor elasticity due to aging
Consult your Plastic Surgeon for Treatment Options
It is important to consult your needs with your surgeon at the initial stage. It is important to let him/her know about any underlying health complications, ongoing medication, usage of supplements, and others. A certified and professional surgeon in Dubai will treat the patients only after a personal consultation to choose the best plan required.
Preparing before Surgery
The surgeon usually comes up with pre-operative instructions and checks your medical history. Patients who are about to undergo the process are asked to stop smoking at least six weeks before the surgery. They cannot take aspirin, herbal medications, or anti-inflammatory drugs. Also, it is important to stay hydrated.
You Should Know
Buttock Augmentation is not intended only for removing excess fat or add volume in the buttocks region. Liposuction is also added to the process to provide better contouring. Lots of new methods of butt lift exercises are coming up these days, but most of them fail to provide the same results as in surgeries.
- Surgery Duration
- Buttock Augmentation takes hardly about a couple of hours to finish the treatment. However, if surgeons are not fast or adept enough, it may take up to four hours. If the candidate does not have his/her body fat to transfer, it is recommended to try the combination of fat transfers and implants—the implants help in adding volume so that the buttocks can be reshaped accordingly.
- Recovery Time
- After the treatment procedure is over, bandages and dressings will be applied to the incisions. In some cases, small and thin tubes are left temporarily inserted under the skin so that the excess blood and fluid is drained out. The total recovery time depends on the process of treatment applied and your physical condition.
- The process of buttock enhancement is done under local anesthesia, light sedation, or general anesthetic conditions. Certain medications are prescribed for improved comfort during the procedure. Usually, the doctor recommends the best anesthetic procedure suitable for your treatment.
- Stay in Hospital
- Stay in the hospital will not be more than two to three nights. In some cases, it may reach a maximum of five nights. Make sure to follow the prescribed medication and guidelines from the surgeon to get the best results while preventing serious ill effects. Doughnut pillows are required for sitting, and it is recommended to sleep on your tummy or sideways for at least three weeks.
Expectations/ Results after Buttock Augmentation
To have the best results of buttock enhancement and to reshape, it is recommended to wear the compression garment for at least six weeks. Little discomfort and pain may be experienced. In such cases, you can consult for a pain management plan with the same surgeon.
A typical Buttock Enhancement & Reshaping may include fewer risks if not maintained properly. Some serious side effects include:
- Formations of lumps under the skin
- Loss of skin in the treated areas
- Accumulation of fat in the heart
Cost of Buttock Augmentation
The average Buttock Augmentation cost in Dubai is associated with the process required, the amount of fat that needs to displace, and the result you are aiming for.