What is Coolsculpting?
CoolSculpting is a procedure of reducing stubborn fat without the use of anesthesia, needles, or incisions. The medical name for CoolSculpting is Cryolipolysis. The process of Fat Reduction by using cool sculpting was approved by the FDA in 2010.
CoolScultping procedure burns the excess fat cells and removes them from the body through the liver. The procedure works on the principle of cooling subcutaneous fat, which is a layer of fat under the skin. The fat burnt to a point where they are destroyed by the cooling process and absorbed by the body.
Who is the candidate suitable for CoolSculpting?
- If you want to reduce fat and you have also tried diet and exercise, but it wasn’t effective, CoolSculpting is for you. People who are obese should not opt for Fat Reduction by using cool sculpting procedure. Before you decide to go with the CoolScultping procedure, it is better to consult your physician to check if you are suitable for it.
- People with loose skin, poor skin tone, cryoglobulinemia, cold urticaria, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria should avoid the CoolSculpting treatment. This procedure is helpful to kill fat from the areas under chin and jawline, thighs, belly, under the butt, along the bra line and upper arms.
What is the cost of Coolsculpting?
The cost of CoolSculpting by Zeltiq varies according to your treatment areas, the number and the size of treatments required.
What is the CoolSculpting Procedure?
- There is a handheld device that healthcare providers use to perform the CoolScuplting procedure. This device has applicators which are similar to the nozzles of a vacuum cleaner. As the treatment begins, the physician applies a gel pad and applicator to the target area. Later, the physician provides appropriate cooling to the area.
- The device is then placed over the skin administering suction and cooling technology over the target area. There are hospitals that have machines that can treat multiple target areas of the patient in one visit. During the process, the patient experiences a feeling pulling and punching, which is quite common. On the whole, the CoolSculpting procedure involves very minimal pain.
- Immediately after the treatment is completed, the physician massages the treated areas to break any frozen deep tissues. Hence, the body begins to absorb the destroyed fat cells. The treatment usually takes one to three hours. During this procedure, people listen to music, read, or even work on their laptops.
Why should you choose Coolsculpting?
The best advantage of CoolScupting is that you do not require any sort of diet or exercise to remove fat from your body. Along, with this benefit, there are various other benefits like:
- Low-risk procedure to remove unwanted and stubborn fat from the body.
- You need not take any time off from your office.
- The results of the treatment look very natural in the weeks after the procedure.
- Improves tone.
- It helps to gain a more healthy appearance.
- The results of the treatment are long-lasting and have less risk.
What are the side effects of Coolsculpting?
CoolSculpting is a safe procedure, but there a few common side effects like:
- Mild punching
- Intense cold
What is the recovery time?
Usually, the CoolSculpting procedure lasts for about one to three hours. There is minimal recovery time. You can follow your routine immediately after the procedure. A well trained plastic surgeon or a physician will guide you the best.
Coolsculpting By Zeltiq
AACSH provides CoolSculpting in Dubai or Fat Freezing Treatment in Dubai. Based on your convenience, talk to our experts and book a slot for the procedure for Fat Reduction by using coolsculpting.