Dr. Adil Mohammed Khaliel
Dr. Adil has over 17 years of experience in General Urology, Andrology, Surgical Uro-Oncology and Female Incontinence.
His specialties include Male Infertility, Male Sexual Dysfunction (erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation), Prostate Cancer Diagnosis & Treatment and Surgery of External Genetalia. He is a member of the German Board of Urology and andrology, as well as the European and American Association of Urology (EAU).
Dr. Adil graduated from the Medical School of University of Al Tahady, Sirte, Libya. He received advanced medical education in montreal Canada , He then completed his Urology Specialty at the Urology Clinic of the University Hospital in Mannheim, Heidelberg Univeristy , Germany. He was a Consultant Urologist at the Teaching Hospital at Mannheim/Heidelberg University in Germany. His expertise lies in the oncology , prostate and Urolithiasis diagnosis and therapy.
- German Board of Urology
- Medical Council of Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and General Surgery
- Expertise in Radiation Protection of patients from x-ray diagnostics
- European association of Urology ( EAU)
- Center for urological tumor therapy (ZUT) Mannheim, Germany
- Member of the German Medical Association Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- American association of Urology
Areas of Expertise –
- Men’s health and potency problems
- Male infertility
- Kidney and urinary tract stones
- Prostate diseases
- Urine Incontinence
- Pediatric urology
- Women incontinence diagnosis, and treatment
- Urodynamic examination
- Treatment of urological cancer