Dr. Constantin Elhabr, also known as Dr. Costi, is a Dermatology specialist with over 5 years of experience in cosmetic Dermatology and Cosmetology. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. Then he joined the medical school at the University of Balamand.
Upon completing his medical studies in Beirut, he decided to travel to the United States of America to specialize in procedural and cosmetic dermatology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Dr. Costi is known to be the “Celebrity Preference” Dermatologists across the globe, thanks to his special perspective in cosmetology, as he is known to have a 2,000,000$ insurance on his hands.
Area of expertise:
Dr. Costi extends a wide range of dermatological treatments, including:
- Clinical Dermatology (Examination and Treatment of Skin Diseases) & Laser skin tightening
- Cosmetic Dermatology (Fillers, Botox, PRP & Dermapen skin rejuvenation treatment)
- Surgical Dermatology
- Non-invasive rhinoplasty
- Non-invasive body contouring
- Ear lobe repair
- Autologous fat transfer
- Hair loss issues
- Cutting-edge Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) infusion therapy
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Psoriasis treatment.
Years of Experience: More than 5 years
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English & French