Dr. Enas Al Alawi
Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Enas, has a special interest in Minimal Invasive & Laparoscopic Surgeries for the control of obesity & Over Weight in keeping with the recent advances in Technology for this Specialty.
As an active member in the anti Obesity Campaign, Dr. Enas has targeted the public awareness in childhood & adolescences obesity.
- Medical degree from the National University of Ireland – Cork – 1996
- Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland 2001
- Post graduate degree from University of Wales, UK 2004
- Masters in health care management from the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland 2010
- Post graduate diploma from University of Strasbourg France 2015
- Member of IFSO
- Member in APHS
- Governor of Bahrain in APHS 2010