Dr. Jeehan Abdul Qadir
Executive Chairperson and Founder of AACSH
Dr. Jeehan Abdul Qadir is the Executive Chairperson and Founder of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital.
Dr. Jeehan received her degree from Dubai Medical College in the United Arab Emirates & further received a Master’s degree in Dermatology – Egypt and completed postgraduate diploma courses in aesthetic medicine and laser technologies at Northwestern Memorial Medical Centre in Chicago, U.S.A.
She worked as a Dermatologist in the Rashid Hospital, Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in Dubai.
- An active speaker on dermatological and cosmetic topics, Dr. Jeehan Abdul Qadir has a major role in spreading health awareness in the Middle East region.
- Co-founder of Middle East International Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine Conference and Exhibition (MEIDAM) (which was founded in 2016).
- Founder of Giant Nevus Surgical Club based in AACSH which provides service of excellence to the children with Giant Nevus in Middle East.
- Lead a team for combatting COVID pandemic (April to July 2020)
- Advisory Board Member of Allergan.
Awards and Recognitions
- Dr. Jeehan has been awarded with Emirates Business Woman Award & Leadership (2012) by H. H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
- Award of Appreciation from the Ministry of Health, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Active public member in the Egyptian Society of Women’s Health (ESWH) a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization that promotes and advocates for women’s health in Egypt
- Dr. Jeehan has been awarded with Emirates Women Award (2014), by H. H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum
- Dr. Jeehan has been awarded for her active contribution as a public speaker in the campaign “Your Health is our Passion” from the Ministry of Presidential Affairs, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (2014)
- AACSH has been awarded appreciation award from International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), DHCC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (March 2018)
- Awarded Most Influential Woman in the Middle East and acclaimed for professional responsibility, International Women’s Day, United Arab Emirates (March 2018)
- Founder of ‘Peyora’ one of the biggest aesthetic shopping products online.