Dr. Jeehan Abdul Qadir
Executive Chairperson and Founder of AACSH
Dr. Jeehan Abdul Qadir is the Executive Chairperson of the American Academy of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital.
Dr. Qadir received her degree from Dubai Medical College in the United Arab Emirates and worked as a dermatologist in the Department of Health and Medical Services (DOHMS) in Dubai. She received further dermatological training in Egypt and completed postgraduate courses in cosmetic laser technologies at Northwestern Memorial Medical Centre in the U.S.A.
- An active speaker on dermatological and cosmetic topics, Dr. Jeehan Abdul Qadir has a major role in spreading health awareness in the Middle East region.
- Co-founder of Middle East International Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine Conference and Exhibition (MEIDAM) (which was founded in 2016).
- Founder of Giant Nevus Surgical Club based in AACSH which provides service of excellence to the children with Giant Nevus in Middle East.
- Advisory Board Member of Allergan.
Awards and Recognitions
- Dr. Jeehan has been awarded with Emirates Business Woman Award & Leadership (2012) by H. H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
- Award of Appreciation from Ministry of Health, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Active public member in the Egyptian Society of Women’s Health (ESWH) a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization that promotes and advocates for women’s health in Egypt
- Dr. Jeehan has been awarded with Emirates Women Award (2014), by H. H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum
- Dr. Jeehan has been awarded for her active contribution as public speaker in the campaign “Your Health is our Passion” from the Ministry of Presidential Affairs, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (2014)
- AACSH has been awarded appreciation award from International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), DHCC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (March 2018)