Dr. Burcu Hurbas is a Specialist Dermatologist with 16 years of experience in General and Aesthetic Dermatology. She got her degree in 2000 from one of the best Medical Faculty in Turkey, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical School. She completed her dermatology residency in one of the top Turkish government hospital in Istanbul from 2000-2004. During and after her residency she published some international and national articles.
She is certified from the Turkish Board and the first dermatologist in the Middle East to apply non-surgical body tightening treatment using the technologies.
She works at AACSH more than 12 years as a Specialist Dermatologist with a high interest of cosmetic aesthetic dermatology. She provides wide ranging services incorporating modern techniques in cosmetics.
Areas of Expertise:
- Mesotherapy for Antiaging and Skin rejuvenation (vitamin, minerals, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, growth factor, stem cell injections)
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
- Nefertiti – neck rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel
- Dermapen skin rejuvenation treatment
- PDO threads
- Revage Laser Therapy
- PRP Hair Treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Growth factor and Stem cell injection for hair loss
- Thermage – Face, Neck, Eyelids
- Vascular Laser Therapy
- Plexr Plus (eyelid tightening)
- RIOBLUSH – Carboxy Therapy
- Fractional Radiofrequency (with or without micro-needling)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing and Tightening
- Thermage – body lift
- Tattoo Removal
- Examination and Treatment of Skin Diseases
- Management of acute and chronic skin diseases of both pediatric and adult age groups.
- Management of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Acne, Acne scars, Rosacea, Alopecia, skin and nail infections
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: More than 16 years
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Turkish, English