Dr. Mohamed Ghazal is a specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery with more than 15 years of experience in Egypt, Kuwait, and the UAE, with a special interest in body contouring and surgical facial aesthetic surgeries. He studied for his Bachelor’s degree in Medicine at Tanta University, Egypt in 1996 and then pursued his Master degree in surgery at Cairo University, Egypt in 2006
He holds an MD degree in plastic surgery and also he is a certified holder of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive surgery EBOPRAS since 2015. Dr. Ghazal is a pioneer in using body contouring liposuction assisted technologies like VASER, J-plasma, and bodytite in the Gulf Area for more than 8 years.
Dr. Ghazal is an expert in fashioning solutions to patients with complex problems regarding their body following post-massive weight loss by combing various techniques of liposuction technologies and costume-made skin tightening procedure for each unique patient.
Areas of Expertise:
- Liposuction and body sculpting using high definition
- Experience in using liposuction assisted technologies for a high definition like VASER, J plasma bodytite
- Post-massive weight loss body contouring
- Breast Aesthetic surgeries “mastopexy, Augmentation, Reduction”
- Rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty
- Facial and neck aesthetic surgeries and facial rejuvenation
- Fat transfer advanced Technologies
Years of experience: More than 15 years
Languages spoke: Arabic and English