Dr. Nadia Buhannad is a psychiatrist and holds a Ph.D. and a Master’s degree in Educational Psychology from the most prestigious universities in the United States of America.
Dr. Nadia is the founder and CEO of Sikologia Consulting, which is one of the first psychological institutions and training centers in the UAE.
She has experience in fieldwork from following up on psychological and behavioral cases and problems for more than 20 years, and she has experience in applying psychometric and psychological tests for nearly 29 years.
Area of expertise:
- Phobias and fears: social phobia – fear of flying – panic attacks.
- Stress and anxiety (public anxiety – test anxiety – personal interviews anxiety).
- Cases of situational depression: separation, divorce, death of a loved one, failure at work or study.
- Personal development for individuals in general and for the employee: self-confidence, anxiety, dealing with others, emotional intelligence.
- Coaching and training employees to deal with co-workers.
- Parenting counseling.
- Marriage counseling.
- Meditation and relaxation sessions (mindfulness).
Years of experience: More than 30 years
Languages spoke: Arabic & English