Dr. Noor Sheema Ghazi
Specialist – Anesthesiology
- M.D. (Anaesthesia) from N.K.P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Year of Passing – June 2010).
- M.B.B.S. from K.G.M.U. Lucknow, U.P., India (Year of Passing – February2004)
- Able to perform skillfully all types of Laryngoscopy and Intubation.
- Blind as well as Ultrasound guided Central line insertion and Arterial line insertion.
- Blind as well as nerve stimulation aided nerve blocks for both upper limb and lower limb eg. Brachial plexus block, popliteal block, lumbar plexus block, etc.
- All Central Neuraxial blocks like Subarachnoid blocks, Epidural Anaesthesia & Analgesia (including Labour Analgesia), Caudal Blocks.
- Able to manage most of the Elective and Emergency cases, Adult and Paediatric cases including Neonates independently.
- Managed Intensive Care Units independently and carried out High Frequency Oscillations Ventilation (HFOV) for Swine Flu positive patients, patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)/Acute Lung Injury (ALI) in U.K.
AREA OF INTERESTS
- Regional blocks
- Labour Analgesia
- USG guided lines insertion
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Acute Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)
- Pain Management (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi)
- Member in the Organizing Committee of Pain Management and Airway National Conference (Delhi chapter).
- Member in the Organizing Committee of Indian Society of Anesthesiologists, Delhi Chapter 2013.
- Member of the Emergency team to provide relief for the bomb blast victims in New Delhi, India