Rola Mohamad Al Ghali
Allied – Nutritionist
Mrs. Rola Al Ghali holds a master’s degree in nutrition from the American University of Beirut (AUB). She is a licensed dietitian in Lebanon and the UAE. Mrs. Rola has been working in the field of nutrition and dietetics for more than 20 years. She has extensive and diverse experience as she worked in clinics, hospitals, and diet centers.
Mrs. Al Ghali is also a senior instructor teaching undergraduates nutrition and other related courses for more than 10 years. Aside from teaching, she is also research active and has several published articles.
She is a member of several nations and international organizations such as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition Society UAE, Emirates Medical Association (EMA), the Lebanese Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics (LAND), American Diabetes Association, American Kidney Foundation, European Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ESPEN).
Areas of Expertise:
- Diet plans for overweight and obese patients
- Lifestyle changes recommendations and advice
- Physical activity recommendations and advice
Bariatric surgeries dietary management:
- Pre-and post-op bariatric surgery evaluations
- Pre-and post-op bariatric surgery dietary plans
- Post-op bariatric surgery lifestyle changes
- Dietary evaluation of diabetic patients (types 1 and 2)
- Dietary management of diabetic patients (types 1 and 2)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: More than 20 years
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Arabic, English