AACSH introduces a breakthrough procedure for vaginal tightening
FemiLift skin resurfacing
The innovative FemiLift treatment is done without surgery, anesthesiausing a novel, minimally invasive technology that requires no post treatment down time. Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse:
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- No need for anesthetics
- Proven technology for long-lasting and effective results
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- Up to 3 treatments can be needed to build collagen for long lasting results
- Treatment intervals are 2-4 weeks apart
- Age profile: women aged between 24-60 years old
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success
- Minimal risk of infection and bleeding
- Treatment takes only about 30 minutes
The Benefits of Vaginal Tightening with FemiLift are:
- Tightens the vagina and rejuvenates natural flexibility
- Greater sexual pleasure and desire
- Increase quantity and quality of orgasms achieved during intimacy
- Treats symptoms of Stress Urinary Incontinence
ALMA FEMILIFT is a patented breakthrough laser treatment. FemiLift works by applying a gentle and controlled laser beam for concentrated thermal heating of the vaginal tissue�s inner layers. This in turn induces collagen and elastin contraction and stimulates regeneration of these proteins in the long term. These molecular signals activate the natural wound-healing process of the body�s local immune system, effectively restructuring and restoring the tissue with no pain, no anesthetic and no numbing creams.
The treatment itself only takes between 5-10 minutes but 30 minutes is allowed for appointment time. The treatment is preceded by a full vaginal examination and is performed by a gynecologist or a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in vaginal reconstruction to ensure safety, optimal results and patient satisfaction.
The treatment has been performed on hundreds of women worldwide and clinical studies confirm the efficacy and safety of the laser. Women can go straight back to work and resume normal activities directly after the treatment but sex should be avoided for 5-7 days.